GLASSWOOL WOOL, GLASSWOOL FIREPROOF COTTON, GLASSWOOL COTTON, NANOFLEX HEAT-INSULATED COTTON
Today, we humans rely too much on machines, especially the use of air conditioners. Its consequences are seriously affecting human health. Therefore, instead of spending money on installing air conditioners, you should find solutions to insulate and keep the building heat from construction.Thus, it is both good for users’ health but it is also very […]
Today, we humans rely too much on machines, especially the use of air conditioners. Its consequences are seriously affecting human health. Therefore, instead of spending money on installing air conditioners, you should find solutions to insulate and keep the building heat from construction.Thus, it is both good for users’ health but it is also very environmentally friendly. And on the market there are different types of fireproof sound insulation, each of which has its own characteristics and advantages.Among the products that bring high efficiency is Glasswool glass wool. So what is Glasswool glass wool?. What advantages and applications does it have?. Where is the best place to buy it?. Let’s explore this article with Nanoflex.
What is Glasswool?
Glass wool has the English name glasswool, so it is often called Glasswool glass wool for easy understanding. This sound insulation material is produced from glass processed through a high-temperature blower. Cotton fibers are then created that are mixed with a binder of aluminum or calcium xilicate combined with some other metal acids. And this mixture is pressed into sheets, rolls, tubes (with foil layer or not).
What are the outstanding characteristics of Glasswool wool?
Glasswool glass wool is one of the materials with very effective sound insulation, heat insulation and fire resistance. The product is non-toxic, has high durability and brings many outstanding values to the project. As follows:
- Good sound insulation: 95% to 97%;
- Features good electrical insulation, fire resistance;
- Rolled glass wool is very soft, light, fast elastic;
- The durability of the product is high, resistant to temperatures up to 350 °C;
- Convenient transportation and construction.
In addition to the above advantages, it also has many other advantages, please let’s explore the cotton insulation product line at NANOFLEX
Glasswool glass wool without foil
Glasswool glass wool with foil
How is Glasswool cotton applied?
Glass wool has many advantages, so it has very high applicability in the following categories:
- Used for heat insulation, sound insulation for buildings, factories, offices … and refrigeration insulation systems;
- It is used for karaoke rooms, bars, dance floors, studios, conference rooms, soundproof upholstery for ceilings and drywall,…;
- It is used for refrigeration systems such as for air conditioning, ventilation systems, insulation of air pipelines, hot pipes, cold storage insulation,…;
- It is used for heat resistance for houses, workshops, warehouses, livestock barns,…;
- In addition, it is also applied in many different fields to bring high efficiency.
Where REPUTABLE to buy Glasswool glass wool BEST PRICE?
With the great properties of Glasswool glass wool, it has brought many benefits to people in life. Increasingly, this material is more and more popular, so it is easy to find and buy. However, not everywhere is the best choice, you should look for a reputable and quality place, it will be more secure.Hoa Binh Company is a unit that has for many years provided all kinds of insulation materials. When coming to Nanoflex, customers are not only satisfied with the quality of products but also satisfied with policies, services and preferential programs brought by Hoa Binh.