Solutions for sound absorption, heat insulation, noise cancellation in air conditioning ventilation systems
It is very important to come up with solutions to overcome disadvantages such as temperature and noise in air conditioning ventilation systems. Follow the following article, Hoa Binh Company, Nanoflex insulation will introduce you to some solutions Sound absorption and heat insulation solutions Air conditioning ventilation system is an indispensable device in works Sound absorption […]
It is very important to come up with solutions to overcome disadvantages such as temperature and noise in air conditioning ventilation systems. Follow the following article, Hoa Binh Company, Nanoflex insulation will introduce you to some solutions
Air conditioning ventilation system is an indispensable device in works
Sound absorption and heat insulation solutions in the air conditioning ventilation system have 2 ways:
1, Method 1: cand heat insulation inside corrugated iron air ducts with 2 layers
– Rockwool cotton layer weighing 60kg / m3 25mm thick.
– The inner layer is thick glass fabric (dustproof from rockwool cotton) the outermost is a fabric and cotton fixing splint.
2, Method 2: Sound absorption and heat insulation inside corrugated iron air ducts with 3 layers
Sound absorption and heat insulation solutions
– Rockwool cotton layer with a density of 40 to 60kg /m3
– The inner layer is thin glass fabric (dustproof from rockwool cotton)
– The innermost layer is hole corrugated iron, shooting rive fixed fabric and cotton.
Sound absorption and noise cancellation solutions
The solutions provided by Hoa Binh factory will help you a lot in sound absorption, temperature and noise cancellation
The use of air conditioners often causes a variety of noise: due to engines and appliances, due to the flow of moving air. How to handle these noises. Mechanical factory P69 will show you some of the following methods.
1, Noise in the air conditioning ventilation system is formed by many sources
– The source of noise caused by engines and equipment.
– Source of noise transmitted from the outside: According to the air flow, according to the construction structure, according to the air pipeline, or according to the openings into the room.
To combat noise in air conditioning systems, different measures are used for each source of noise.
a, The source of noise caused by engines and equipment
Some effective measures to be able to sound and reduce the noise caused by the engine that we can implement are as follows:
– A feasible and effective solution we can apply is to install equipment and machines in rooms isolated from the working room.
– Choose devices with a small noise level to install in the room. This is the work that architects need to pay attention to. In devices before buying, there are noise level indicators, so you need to be aware of this issue.
– Local sound absorption of devices: In case it is almost mandatory to install assemblies and devices with high noise levels in the working room, we need to conduct local soundproofing of those devices.
– Besides, regular maintenance and maintenance of engine equipment is extremely necessary. You need to check parts such as bearings, motion details, to be able to lubricate….
b, Aerodynamic noise source of air flow of air conditioning and ventilation systems
Air flow has great speed when moving on pipes, especially through auxiliary equipment of the wind pipe such as regulating valves, sections that extend or narrow the line, turn lines, branch segments…often create significant noise. We can remedy this situation with a number of measures as follows:
– Choose the speed of movement of the air flow on the pipe reasonably. That speed is said in professional literature, depending on the features of the office and related to the noise level. Rooms that require low speed are radio rooms, bedrooms, recording studios … On the contrary, in restaurants, factories, supermarkets … then you can choose a higher speed.
c, The source of noise transmitted from the outside
The source of noise travels with the flow of air into the room
– To suppress sound and prevent noise transmitted by air into the room, the best and highly effective way is to wrap insulation inside the ventilation line. These insulation layers have a very good negative suction effect. More broadly, the ventilation ducts, when insulated, are also sound boxes.
The source of noise transmitted according to the construction structures
– Type of noise transmission according to the construction structure includes: Transmission by floor and or by wall. For noise sources transmitted through the wall, we can use sound-absorbing wooden walls. Especially for the required types of rooms, which require a very small noise level: recording studios, film studios, it is necessary to wrap sound insulation inside these rooms.
The source of noise transmitted by the wind pipe material into the room
– During operation and operation, fans and pumps of the air conditioning system often create vibrations and unpleasant noises. Those noise vibrations can follow the wind tunnel into the room affecting people’s work.
– To be able to sound and cancel the noise of vibrations transmitted from such devices, people will usually install hose segments made of fabric or tube segments made of rubber.
Above are the solutions that Nanoflex proposes to you for sound absorption, heat insulation, noise cancellation in the air conditioning ventilation system. If you have any questions, please contact us.