Vulcanized rubber (foam rubber) – clean insulation
Nitrile Rubber, also known as porous rubber, is one of the products with high cleanliness standards. The product is often used to insulate cold air pipelines of air conditioning systems, chillers, ventilation ducts due to its thermal insulation, good water resistance, high elasticity, can resist ozone rays, UV rays and extreme weather conditions. Vulcanized rubber […]
Nitrile Rubber, also known as porous rubber, is one of the products with high cleanliness standards. The product is often used to insulate cold air pipelines of air conditioning systems, chillers, ventilation ducts due to its thermal insulation, good water resistance, high elasticity, can resist ozone rays, UV rays and extreme weather conditions.
Vulcanized rubber is also known as foam rubber, whose English name is Nitrile Rubber. The product is classified as a clean insulation material, belonging to an elastic plastic with a structure of adjacent and tightly linked microscopic cells and can resist dew condensation in refrigerated systems very well.
Vulcanized rubber (foam rubber) – clean insulation is produced in the form of pipes, profiled sheets, standard flat sheets and rolls, so suitable for many purposes, many different projects. Nanoflex is committed to ensuring that all vulcanized rubber products supplied by the company are safe, free from toxic CFC, HCFC and O. D.P. chemicals.
One of the famous vulcanized rubber products on the market today is the Nanoflex vulcanized rubber product line. This is a rubber made from highly elastic plastics, used for the field of insulation. Because Nanoflex vulcanized rubber has a structure of crisscrossed microfibers tightly linked together to create tiny cells, it has many advantages over other insulation products such as:
* Low coefficient of thermal conductivity.
* Closed surface and ceramic structure of small cells closely linked together, so water resistance, mold resistance is good
* Durable and stable use
* Can resist ozone/UV rays and weather.
* High elasticity, easy to apply and clean
* Safe with health
Nanoflex vulcanized rubber pond is the ideal insulation product to help prevent steam accumulation on cold water pipes or air conditioner pipes and prevent the formation of freezing. Maxflex also helps to avoid heat loss and leakage from hot and cold pipes and solar heating systems.
Besides, the product can absorb noise and form an external protective layer against air corrosion agents and industrial pollution environments.
1. Insulation for hot water piping system:
Nanoflex vulcanized rubber has a very high thermal insulation efficiency when used for external hot water pipes. Due to its exceptional ozone/UV and weatherproof properties, Maxflex is the leading insulation product used for the exterior piping of solar-based heat systems.It is also very safe to use for buildings that require high safety and hygiene. This is 1 of the reasons this product is widely used as an alternative to mineral fiber insulation for hot water pipes in hotels, hospitals, houses and factories.It is also highly effective in preventing water from freezing in pipes when switched off or during periods of non-use of the heating system. Nanoflex is an ideal material for hot water pipes due to the following properties:
* Working temperature up to 125 degrees Celsius.
* Good resistance to ozone, UV rays and weather when used outdoors.
* Durable, low thermal conductivity during use.
* Does not absorb water vapor.
* High elasticity, easy to apply. No external coating or protection is required when used outdoors.
2. Insulation for cold (steam) pipes: Because it does not generate dust particles and microfibers, Nanoflex is the ideal insulation for cold vapor conduction systems.It is favored due to the absence of small fibers that can affect health and the danger of small particles entering the pipeline. Nanoflex does not cause skin itching. The product has very good resistance to moisture, mildew, worms and insects.The surface is sealed, so there is no need to use additional protective coatings or coatings. The durable physical properties of the thermal material make up the product to ensure a long service life with high stability and low thermal conductivity. Nanoflex can be used for both indoor or outdoor insulation of cold steam piping.
3. Insulation for cold water pipes and freezing systems: Vulcanized rubber Nanoflex is used in cold water piping and freezing systems not only to combat condensation but also to reduce energy loss by reducing system heat loss. Nanoflex is widely used in freezing and central air conditioning systems due to the following advantages:
* Low and stable thermal conductivity.
* Very little water vapor absorption.
* Complies with international Smoke and Fire safety standards.
* Has a durable micro-cell structure, made of polymer-free material, with good water and moisture resistance properties.
* High elasticity, flexible so the construction is very easy. Creates a clean, beautiful appearance when finished. No coating required for indoor use.