Vulcanized rubber hoses for insulation, air conditioning insulation
Vulcanized rubber pipes for insulation, air conditioning insulation are specialized refrigeration supplies for wrapping copper pipes, wrapping air-conditioning gas pipes, insulating heat pipes for hot water pipes, soundproofing of sewage pipes in apartment buildings, etc. The product is created with the aim of minimizing energy loss and leakage, saving electricity. Rubber hose has outstanding properties […]
Vulcanized rubber pipes for insulation, air conditioning insulation are specialized refrigeration supplies for wrapping copper pipes, wrapping air-conditioning gas pipes, insulating heat pipes for hot water pipes, soundproofing of sewage pipes in apartment buildings, etc.
The product is created with the aim of minimizing energy loss and leakage, saving electricity. Rubber hose has outstanding properties such as good thermal insulation, low coefficient of thermal conductivity, can work in temperatures from -57 to 150 °C, high strength, water resistance, mold resistance, suitable for both indoor and outdoor projects.
Nanoflex air conditioning vulcanized rubber hose is a type of refrigeration material trusted by a large number of builders and users because of its affordable price and quality is not inferior to expensive products on the market. Specialized vulcanized rubber hose products for wrapping copper pipes, air-conditioning refrigeration ducts, minimizing energy loss and leakage.
Nanoflex insulated vulcanized rubber hose is manufactured from high quality EPDM rubber (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), physical cross-topology, so it has many advantages over other products on the market. There are some outstanding features of the product: very low thermal conductivity, high thermal insulation, good elasticity, can work in temperature environments from -57 to 150 °C.
Tubular vulcanized rubber due to its high flexibility makes it easy and convenient to install for piping systems. Besides, vulcanized rubber hose insulation also has high fire resistance, the composition does not contain any harmful chemicals such as Nitrosamine, Halogen and PVC, so they are considered safe materials for health.
It is impossible not to mention that other outstanding properties of Remak insulation vulcanized rubber hose are good UV and Ozone resistance, high durability, can withstand harsh weather conditions, so it can be applied to indoor as well as outdoor projects without any additional outer protective coating.Nanoflex air conditioning vulcanized rubber hose itself has acted as a protective layer outside the pipe, against corrosion of air and industrially polluted environment.
And most importantly, thanks to the insulated vulcanized rubber hose, insulation, we avoid leakage and heat loss, thereby saving energy and electricity consumption every month.
– Thickness: Vulcanized rubber hoses for insulation and air conditioning are manufactured with different thicknesses, including: 10; 13; 19; 25; 32mm. With such different types of thickness, the product is suitable for many purposes and can be applied in many different types of buildings.
– Length: standard vulcanized rubber hose length is 1.83m
– Diameter: diameter of multi-dang vulcanized rubber hose, diameter from 6 – 42mm
Advantages of vulcanized rubber insulation hoses
Vulcanized rubber pipes for insulation and air conditioning are popular refrigeration supplies for hot and cold piping systems due to many outstanding advantages such as:
– Good insulation, can work in environments up to 150°C.
– High strength and stability, low coefficient of thermal conductivity.
– Safe and healthy products: do not contain any harmful chemicals such as CFC, HCFC and O.D.P.
– The product has a small cell structure tightly linked together, so it can be water resistant, does not absorb water vapor, can resist mold.
– Resistant to ozone/UV rays and able to withstand extreme weather conditions, ideal for both indoor and external pipe insulation without the use of any protective coatings
– High elasticity, flexibility, so it is easy to apply at the positions of folding or bending pipes.
– Clean and beautiful appearance, high aesthetics.
Application of vulcanized rubber insulation hose
With the above advantages, vulcanized rubber pipes are commonly applied in hot and cold pipe insulation works today, such as:
– Vulcanized rubber insulation pipes are used as insulation for refrigerant pipeline systems, copper pipes, condensate pipes of chiller systems in buildings, hospitals and factories because they are resistant to wear. The product often uses cell wrap for pipes with a diameter of 6 – 165mm of refrigeration systems and freezing systems and central air conditioning.
– Vulcanized rubber insulation pipe is used as an insulation for cold (steam) piping systems, reducing cold air leakage without the need to use additional protective coating or external coating.
– Vulcanized rubber insulation pipes used as insulation for external hot water pipes of solar hot water systems in hotels, houses and factories.
– Vulcanized rubber insulation pipes as sound insulation materials wrapped in addition to the sewage pipeline system of apartment buildings, buildings, etc.
– For any information related to Nanoflex vulcanized rubber insulation hose products, please contact our team of enthusiastic and professional consultants for specific advice and quotes. Coming to Nanoflex, you can not only use genuine, high-quality goods but also buy goods at the most competitive prices in the market.